ISCO In-situ chemical oxidation plant
This plant was designed to comply with European safety standards for the handling of Sodium Persulphate and associated activating chemicals. It’s safety standards are second to none.
This plant is available for rental complete with a Cornelsen operator.
Brochure Download Here
- PLC Controller dry powder feeding system comprising a vibrating hopper and auger.
- Polyethylene feeder mixing tank equipped with level control system and automatic fresh water feed and stirrer
- Polyethylene tank for blending of activating chemical equipped with pH sensors and stirrer
- Sodium hydroxide storage bund with overfill sensor
- Sodium hydroxide dosing pump
- Bunded floor with PVC safety flooring
- Dust extraction system and filter for hopper
- Injection pump
- Additional storage container equipped with insulation, fan ventilation and temperature and smoke detection
- Down well pressure transducers to monitor water levels in injection wells
- Discontinuous injection rates up to 1000 litres/hr
As the authorised UK distributor for FMCs Klozur, we can facilitate the complete injection process for you. Please note, however, that should you wish to procure the chemical in order to undertake the injection with your own system or indeed that of third party, we are very happy to oblige with a simple sale and will continue to provide our full support along with FMC to assist you in your specification and procurement.
Klozur activated persulphate is the oxidant of choice for remediation because of its ability to treat a wide range of contaminants. When properly activated, Klozur persulphate provides an unmatched combination of oxidative power and control that can be delivered both safely and cost efficiently.
For Klozur Activated Persulfate, Click Here