ISCO In-situ chemical oxidation plant
This plant was designed to comply with European safety standards for the handling of Sodium Persulphate and associated activating chemicals. It’s safety standards are second to none.
This plant is available for rental complete with a Cornelsen operator.
- PLC Controller dry powder feeding system comprising a vibrating hopper and auger.
- Polyethylene feeder mixing tank equipped with level control system and automatic fresh water feed and stirrer
- Polyethylene tank for blending of activating chemical equipped with pH sensors and stirrer
- Sodium hydroxide storage bund with overfill sensor
- Sodium hydroxide dosing pump
- Bunded floor with PVC safety flooring
- Dust extraction system and filter for hopper
- Injection pump
- Additional storage container equipped with insulation, fan ventilation and temperature and smoke detection
- Down well pressure transducers to monitor water levels in injection wells
- Discontinuous injection rates up to 1000 litres/hr