Versatile high quality media filters suitable for use with sand, activated carbon, Anthracite, Basalt, ion exchange resins etc.
The Standard design range offers:
- Up to 110m3/hr
- 16″ to 60″ vessel diamters
- 10 bar tested pressure
- Various connection types, to all international standards
- High quality corrosion resistance vessels, Phosphate pre-treated, Polyester coated steel
- Varying levels of automation, up to fully automated backwash
Custom designed sizes / specifications can be manufactured upon request.
Cornelsen can supply media for these filters and any existing filters you may have:
- Sand media
- Carbon / charcoal media – new (virgin) & regenerated
- Ion exchange media
In addition we can undertake removal and change of media
For further information or to obtain a quote, contact us.
To download a brochure click here – note that we advise assistance with selecting the size and shape of a media filter, according to its application.
See also the ‘Dual Vortex Filter’ range – advanced media filters that out-perform traditional sand media filters and offer considerable savings on operating expenses.