Last Updated (7/9/2012)
Cornelsen Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Cornelsen Ltd. complies with the requirements set out in the Data Protection Act 1998. You can obtain further information about the Data Protection Act 1998 by visiting the Information Commissioner’s website at www.dataprotection.gov.uk
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, job title and company name
- Contact information including telephone/mobile telephone number, email and business address
- Information about your company business objectives
- Information about your current or future business needs
Cornelsen Ltd. do not store financial details of any kind.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To contact you in accordance with your request for information.
- To distribute our E-newsletter.
- We may periodically send promotional mail or email about new services or special offers using the details which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone or mail or email.
- We may use the information to customise our website according to your interests.
Sharing of Information
We do not hold any information that you have supplied us on this website, all information is kept off-line.
We endeavour to hold all personal information securely in accordance with our internal security procedures and English law.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any other network can be guaranteed as 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure and do not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and this information is transmitted at your own risk.
Questions, Comments and Complaints
Notification of changes
We reserve the right to amend or vary this policy at any time and the revised policy will apply from the date posted on the Site. You accept that by doing this, Cornelsen Ltd. has provided you with sufficient notice of the amendment or variation.