Advanced Process Control
In-House Design & Build
Integrated Water Treatment
Installed by Cornelsen
Off The Shelf Rental -
With a reputation for process safety and robust, reliable systems, Cornelsen has years of experience developing remediation systems for optimised operation and maximised uptime. This leads to increased safety, reduced project risk and significant operational cost savings. Combined with a commitment to a high level of responsive service, we offer better project outcomes and client satisfaction. Our expertise, quality, reliability and safety are second to none.
We offer a range of off-the shelf remediation systems available for rental and these can often be adapted to suit a wide range of bespoke applications. Alternatively we can design and build systems from scratch. We are highly experienced with ATEX plant and all systems are in compliance with the Machinery Directive.
In the technologies summarised below Cornelsen has multiple project experience within the UK and several countries in mainland Europe.
- In-situ thermal desorption (ISTD) combined with Steam injection.
- Steam injection coupled with air injection.
- Multi-phase extraction (MPE) systems
- Soil vapour extraction (SVE) Systems
- Catalytic oxidisers (CATOX)
- Enhanced aerobic bioremediation by oxygen diffusion
- NAPL Removal by Supersaturated CO2 water injection
- Air sparging and bio sparging systems
- In-situ chemical oxidation systems (ISCO)
- In-situ chemical reduction systems (ISCR)
- Surfactant flushing (Tersus advanced surfactant kinetics) surfactants
- Reductive de-chlorination by Electron Donor Solutions (EDS-ER)
Related Groundwater Remediation Solutions