Suction scanning filters
Fast, efficient self-cleaning technology for continuous flow of filtered water
- Fully automatic self-cleaning with no interruption of downstream flow
- Filtration degrees down to 10 microns
- Flow rates up to 7,200m3/hr
- Typically less than 1% of total flow used for cleaning
- Hydraulic driven options available for remote sites with no power
- Cleaning based on differential pressure, time, or manual activation, via PLC control or Electro-mechanical relay options
- Multi-layer stainless steel screens
- Amiad’s proprietary suction-scanning technology combines focused flush with automation to provide 100% cleaning of the screen area, while using less than 1% of the total process water for cleaning.
- The self-cleaning cycle is triggered by the accumulation of suspended solids (filter cake) on the screen surface, as measured by the pressure differential. Because cleaning is performed “as needed”, it results in minimal water and energy waste.
- Suction-scanning technology eliminates the need to isolate the filter during the self-cleaning cycle.
- The focused cleaning and the minimal exhaust requirement allow for uninterrupted process flow.
- Click on the range tabs below or
- to find out more
- Max flow rate: 50m3/hr
- Filtration degrees: 500 – 10 micron
- Min operating pressure: 1.5 bar
- Applications: Water supply systems, cooling water, wastewater treatment